Is there ever a right time to tell family you're going to carry a baby for strangers? What do you say? How do you bring it up?
I told my baby sister today. She is the first of my family to know. I had to work out of town for the weekend, and since the Hubby was also out of town I brought the Kid along and my sister to watch her while I work. We had a 2.5-hour drive and I couldn't conceal my excitement. I told her all about my research and the couple I met and my whole experience so far. It was so refreshing to share and get it all off my chest.
Even if I don't match with this spectacular couple I met, our conversation has made me even more excited about what lies ahead. I can't wait to help make a deserving couple new parents, and hopefully develop a lasting relationship.
I get more and more excited each day. I know it could take some time, but I really feel like I'm doing the right thing and it will be worth the wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment