As I gather records and wait for documents to come in, I decided it was time to place an ad. I have a good idea of what qualities I'm looking for in my IPs and I'm ready to really start looking. Previously, I had been browsing the classifieds hoping to come across a couple that sounded like a good fit because it seems much more intimidating to list yourself as a commodity to be chosen over all the other available uterus's out there, plus I felt I would be less likely to encounter spam and creep-os who may be lurking. Then it occurred to me that the IPs have much more to lose if they don't find the *perfect* surro, and like me, they were probably scanning the ads to avoid wasting time on the the less-than-desirable. So I bit the bullet. Here's what I wrote:
I'm a 24-year-old mama to one ready to help a loving couple experience the joys of parenthood.
I'm an educated, careerwoman working in a corporate setting. Married for 3 years, with SO for 6.
We live a comfortable, eco-conscience, healthy lifestyle. I'm 5'4, BMI <22, and get lots of regular exercise.
Willing to travel domestically, maybe Canada for the perfect couple, but no further.
Our ideal IPs would be in the Midwest, looking to be highly involved in the pregnancy and must be supportive of a natural birth, possibly outside of the hospital setting.
This will be my first surrogacy journey. I have great health care coverage through my employer. I am asking $XXk as base comp. I live on the Illinois border and am willing to deliver in Illinois if needed.
I look forward to hearing from you to see if I would be a match to help you grow your family!So, whatdoya think? Would you hire me?
It's awaiting moderation now, but I'm anxious to see who responds!
No comments:
Post a Comment