Friday, August 20, 2010

I Met Someone

OK maybe I'm jumping the gun here because we've only been chatting for a day -- yes, a day -- but I just feel a click. I can't share my excitement elsewhere because a) I'd probably be mortified if the potential IPs found out and b) I sound a little looney saying I want to carry someone's baby (literally) after knowing them a day.

They are a same-sex married couple from the East Coast and I positively adore them. Compared to others I've been talking to they just seem so put together and confident. They have been searching a while and yet are resiliant that they will find the perfect surro. I hope I'm her! And even if I'm not, I hope they find her soon.

On another note, my endo records have finally been transferred. I'm still waiting for a call from the new doc to make an appointment and get my prolactin checked. Considering we just weaned, I'm certain my levels are still elevated. Hopefully, she will put me on bromocryptine to get me back to normal ASAP. I imagine I'll need to have a few regular periods before any RE will consider cycling me.

Off for a weekend of R&R...oh and work. I'll be here:

No comments:

Post a Comment