Charting. Temping every morning at 6 a.m., even when I'd rather snooze my alarm and get an extra 30 minutes of shut eye.
Vitamins. I stand by a good OTC prenatal -- no need for a prescription. During pregnancy, and going into it, you need increased folic acid, vitamins A and D, as well as calcium. I have always had to supplement and plan my diet to keep my iron up, so I also look for a prental with some added iron. Since my leutal phase was lingering on the shorter side of normal, I also started taking B6 at the beginning of my cycle this month to hopefully lengthen it a day or so. Getting fit. I've been in a good gym routine for about 6 months now. I run 2-3 days a week (currently just about 2 miles per run and I work to increase my time in order to get in a good cardio workout), I do yoga twice a week and I lift weights or do circut training at least twice a week. I feel great and have been working hard to keep my routine so once pregnancy occurs I can continue to be active. I also notice that when I excercise, I eat better because I crave healthier foods.
Belly pics! I'm excited to document this journey, and what better way to start than with a before picture so V&S can watch their baby grow as we go? Plus, I'm pretty proud of how my hard work (see above!) has paid off so here's my last chance to show it off ;)
Congrats on all your hard work paying off - great "before" pic!! :D Can't wait to see that tiny belly grow with your IPs baby once you are prego!! :)
ReplyDelete