Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Getting Ready

Today is cycle day 1 of our first month of trying. Based on my charts, we can expect our first insem to be 19-22 days from now!

My cycles have not been as consistent as they were before my pregnancy with Bear, and they have gotten longer by about a week but they are regular and predictable. I've been charting since October and only my first chart was way off from the others, which is completely normal after not havin a period for two years.

I don't think the reality has completely set in for me yet. I'm ready, it just doesn't seem real that we've reached this point already. I still need to get a couple tests done, I haven't met the potential midwife yet and I need to get my test results sent off to V&S this week. Now that it's settling in that it's really almost time, I guess I need to get the ball rolling!

Here's hoping for first cycle luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment