Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Deed Is Done

We did insems 3 days in a row, with the last being the day after my O date. I ended up with two days of positive OPKs, which was unusual. Not sure if that means anything.

Not much more to update than that. I didn't get to spend a lot of time with V&S because I was working a lot. I actually had a work trip pop up during my predicited fertile time so they flew into the QC and the next day we headed to Des Moines separately. We did get to have dinner a couple nights and it was nice to catch up. We hadn't really been talking so much since their last visit -- not because I didn't want to of course, we've just all been very busy with work I think.

I got my BFP with Nora at 10DPO, so I think I'll start testing around that time this go around too -- not likely I'll get a positive any earlier and I don't want to make myself crazy with negatives -- so 8 days til testing! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment