Thursday, March 10, 2011

CD 17

Not fertile. The ferning test yesterday must have been a fluke because today was definitely negative this morning. I even tested it twice. I know I wasn't seeing things yesterday because I was so amused that it was working, I even made C take a look and he saw it too!

Given the timeframe we're shooting for, this is good news. Hopefully it holds out another day or so.

In other news, I've already run 6 miles this week and I'm planning on running again tomorrow! I wasn't a runner when I was pregnant with the Bear so I'm interested to see whether my body allows me to stick with it once it's working overtime growing a little bun. Obviously in the beginning I'll need to take it easy, but after that, pending all is going well, I should be able to continue running. What I don't know is whether I'll continue to improve or if I'll just kind of be stuck in a rut. If there's anything I remember about my last pregnancy it's that I was so.freakin.tired. and I can't imagine that motivation to run will come easily. My hope is that the running will be energizing rather than exhausting...but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment