The endocrinologist called yesterday to update me on what he'd found in his research. HE SAID HE'D CLEAR ME! As soon as we find a clinic he will write a letter to clear me for surrogacy and send it directly to the clinic. I don't even have to wait for my next appointment in January! This is great news, 1) for a peace of mind and 2) because that means we can move forward with our psych evaluation next month and my IPs will still be coming to visit!
He did reiterate that he can't say that I'm a "no-risk" candidate (is anyone?) but that he will consider me low-risk which means any clinic should be willing to work with me.
I got my blood work done yesterday; we should see results in a week or so. I also picked up an ovulation predictor kit, and have begun charting my basil body temp each morning. I have a feeling things are going to move quickly from here!
No comments:
Post a Comment